Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Hands Off Hartlebury Common.

Steve McCarron

#1001 I'm biased

2011-07-20 22:35

Not objection for the sake of it. I am experienced enough to have known some time ago this scheme is a job creation scam. The consultants were employed to support NE's point of view and speed to speed the enquiry process

"Maintaining an important habitat in the UK and world." Rubbish, why is it important? It's unatural. NE have failed to recognise,in fact denied,the existence of natural self sustaining heathland.Only on a challenge to Jim Paice did NE admit its existence. Natural Heath does not belong here. Trouble is, the common is 80% open space and heath as it is. If the bloody place was left alone, it would continue like that.

Listen, either you can only write and not read, or you are choosing not to. These objections are not just mine. When somebody has worked with HSS,s for thirty years and says that it has gone bad and can articulate why, why still talk about me. I am taking on the whole of NE as a bankrupt organisation, all you can do is go on about what I have written.

Look at this site will you, just one of many. Mark Fisher has collected the points of view and experiences of hundreds of people and assembled them here. There are far, far more than this even.

http://www.self-willed-land.org.uk/heath_madness.htm

mccarron

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2011-07-21 01:00

2011-07-21 01:09

Steve McCarron

#1004 Lets get personal

2011-07-21 01:43

We like people who take the time to post anything except about the subject in hand.
We like people who leave personal, insulting comments because it reasures the public we are right and increases our written petition. 1200 + signatures.

I have warned people about leaving comments because of nutjobs. They do now and then but generally ask for petition sheets.

Also, it has pushed our ranking on google through the roof. Thanks

McCarron

2011-07-21 07:48

2011-07-21 10:27

2011-07-21 11:03

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-07-21 12:07

2011-07-21 12:07

Steve McCarron

#1010 comments by the vangaurd of righteousness

2011-07-21 12:10

We like people who take the time to post anything except about the subject in hand.
We like people who leave personal, insulting comments because it reasures the public we are right and increases our written petition. 1200 + signatures.

I have warned people about leaving comments because of nutjobs. They do now and then but generally ask for petition sheets.

McCarron

2011-07-21 13:04

#1012 REF1011

2011-07-21 13:45

ITS ABOUT THE COMMON NOT JUST STEVE

2011-07-21 14:46

Steve McCarron

#1014 The council are back, which is why these posters refuse to meet us

2011-07-21 14:51

McCarron

Steve McCarron

#1015 Lost interest

2011-07-21 14:52

Not objection for the sake of it. I am experienced enough to have known some time ago this scheme is a job creation scam. The consultants were employed to support NE's point of view and speed to speed the enquiry process

"Maintaining an important habitat in the UK and world." Rubbish, why is it important? It's unatural. NE have failed to recognise,in fact denied,the existence of natural self sustaining heathland.Only on a challenge to Jim Paice did NE admit its existence. Natural Heath does not belong here. Trouble is, the common is 80% open space and heath as it is. If the bloody place was left alone, it would continue like that.

Listen, either you can only write and not read, or you are choosing not to. These objections are not just mine. When somebody has worked with HSS,s for thirty years and says that it has gone bad and can articulate why, why still talk about me. I am taking on the whole of NE as a bankrupt organisation, all you can do is go on about what I have written.

Look at this site will you, just one of many. Mark Fisher has collected the points of view and experiences of hundreds of people and assembled them here. There are far, far more than this even.

http://www.self-willed-land.org.uk/heath_madness.htm

mccarron

2011-07-21 14:55

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2011-07-21 15:54

2011-07-21 16:54

2011-07-21 16:56

2011-07-21 17:24

2011-07-21 17:25

maggie bryant

#1022 Why cant you idiots leave steve alone.

2011-07-21 17:33

This campaign has nothing to do with steve McCarron. I collect signatures for hands off hartlebury common. So far we have collected about 300. It is only about i-2 in a hundred that dont want to sign. This is not about Steve, this is about what the vast majority of people do not want to happen.
Who are you all, I'm glad we have never met you. Shame on you!

2011-07-21 20:44

2011-07-21 20:49

#1025 kidderminster shuttle

2011-07-21 20:51

Has any one read the letter in the shuttle this week