Hands Off Hartlebury Common

/ #1435 Re: pretending to be someone else again. Tut , tut.

2011-09-14 21:13

#1434: Steve McCarron - pretending to be someone else again. Tut , tut.

Please forgive my dyslexia I work hard for it not to be an issue but sometimes I just can't help it, don't assume that because the spelling is out that people are not clever, Albert Einstein for example was a dyslexic so are you honestly going to tell me that because he could quite spell that he isn't clever.

The common as a whole might be underused given that it is a 90 hectares, but the spots in which you have been qouting as not having footpath erosion are quite clearly places that suffer from high public usage. You may not see masses of people but say one or two every 20 minutes and that will have an affect. Ask the warden without jumping in his face about how his work is illegal and they will tell you that its people that are causing the problem in the areas you've  pinpointed, given that I did and he was more than ammicable to explain it all.

Also in regard to Tony Barnett, if it is illegal for horse riders to go on why has this comments page dreamt up arguement that the new gates are a problem for inexperienced horse riders, surely if they are illegal then you should be happy they can't get in.

I also don't know who you think is pretending here or have you from what I can gather got the impression that im a member of the council or have some sort of employment from the council? Cause guess what I don't.