Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Hands Off Hartlebury Common.

Carol Stockton

#1401 Hands on

2011-09-11 02:06

As promised the above site has been deleted.I am going to support steve's petitino in every way possibly starting with signing his petition.
Steve McCarron

#1402 Carol stockton

2011-09-11 02:28

#1401: Carol Stockton - Hands on

Thanks carol, we want to protect our heritage sites across the country. There is no glamour in doing this, but we feel that the preservation of our public spaces is very important. Also very important is the need to preserve our ancient traditions and history. These are not for the taking, though some would presume so. Our commons and open spaces are the last of the silverware in our historic england. Lose these places to commercial interest and we are sunk. Our heritage becomes nothing more than a theme park operated on an industrial scale.

Hartlebury Common is OUR living heritage, a friend to nature and the animals, birds and bees, insects, plants and trees that live without interference. I have no personal interest other than the preservation of our unique habitats and our living history. Thank you Carol and I am sorry for all the pain and anguish you have had to suffer, I look forward to meeting you.

Steve

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2011-09-11 02:50

Carol

#1404 Re: Re: Carol stockton

2011-09-11 05:44

#1403: - Re: Carol stockton 

Hello ? Yes I was rude to Steve as I thought he was being rude to me,You did read the post that I wrote and it was from myself it was a public apology to Steve for all the wrong that I had said ,that is why I left the site running until sunday so that people had a chance to read it , I did not think I was being rude to other people so I APOLOGISE TO ALL PEOPLE THAT I WAS RUDE TO.

I did not become unstable I got sick and fed up of deleting swearing and suddenly out of the blue thought enough is enough and spoke to Steve on the phone : [ so niether Steve or myself have  slipped up as we both quoted that we had spoken on the phone and not met up ] when I started to talk to him I realised  "This is not the same person that has been abbusive and rude on the internet ".This is why I said to phone him and ask your questions in a way that is one to one as near as dam it.

When I had asked all the questions that I wanted answered and believe me Steve answered them all in a very polite and friendly manner,the conversation lasted about 20 minutes.I then told Steve that I was going to delete the site and he was very suprise.I believe that steve puts his names on his posts and some IDIOT is playing games [ some bored school leaver that has nothing better to do than to laugh at people being wound up ] so in a way we were all taken in wer'nt we.

I have read things about these forum type things before but never used one , one thing I know is for sure I will not be taking any notice in the future.Try this for yourself and pnone Steve,have a sencible conversation for a change.

I am not playing the "poor injured little nice party" just drasticly changed my mind when I found out the "REAL TRUTH " of what was going to be done at the common and what the sad out come may be.

I hope Steve does'nt delete the last few posts including yours as I think it is very important for people to read what has been going on.

Sorry for any mistakes in this post but it is 3.45am.

Steve please leave the forum running see how it goes.

[ I know that's a huge ask ]

I just want people to know the truth.

2011-09-11 12:28

Steve McCarron

#1406 Re: A Walker

2011-09-11 14:11

#1405: A Walker -

You could not have your way, so your back here on this petition.

Fact. I had no notion of abuse on these sites until early on here. I tried to reason with the persons resposible even quoting relevant legislations concerning abusive messages and communications.

If you read my posts 50 and 98, you can see I was trying hard to keep things on an even keel.

This is 98 for example...........

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THIS SITE IS CALLED HANDS OFF HARTLEBURY COMMON.

IT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT JUST THAT.

IT IS A FORUM FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SIGNED AND WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT.

IF YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT  WHAT I HAVE DONE AND, OR THE FUTURE OF HARTLEBURY COMMON, START YOUR OWN PETITION!

I ONLY DELETE IDIOTIC, SNAPPY, CAUSTIC, MISPELT, OR DELIBERETLEY GOADING MESSAGES.

ANYWAY, YOU MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK STUPID, NOT JUST TO ME BUT TO ANYBODY ELSE WITH HALF A BRAIN, SO I AM DOING  A FAVOUR FOR MORONS LIKE YOU.

This is why previous posts were deleted and will continue to be, time is too important.

2011-09-11 16:32

So your back to deleting normal polite posts then to keep it totally one sided or not answer peoples questions then.
Steve McCarron

#1408 Re:

2011-09-11 18:22

#1407: -

Just because you say polite does not make it right.

This site IS one sided, the clue is in the title of it. I have spent the last two months faithfully trying to answer questions but when you find yourself replying to the same person, with the same question and having to answer them as before, over and over again, there has to be a cut off point.

We have covered so many topics so many times and enough is enough. I am not stupid, I can see the difference between valid objection, spiteful playacting, and dishonest representation.

You had your chance with the other site but you couldnt make it stick. This site is a place for people with an objection to the work at the common or people who sincerely want more information.

I will delete what I want and if you do not like it, you know what you can do.

And on another note, thank you carol.

Steve McCarron

#1409 Re:

2011-09-12 00:30

#1398: -

Thank you

Carol

#1410 Hi Steve

2011-09-13 14:04

Hi Steve could not believe my eyes this morning when I saw the cattle not what I expected do you know how many there are.I thought there was somthing going on yesterday as there were 4 seperate vand mending the fence.Have you had any luck with anything yet.
Any tips on how to handle cattle,I cannot run even on a good day.
What a silly woman I am they are big and got big hornes!!!

2011-09-13 16:22

#1412 Re: Hi Steve

2011-09-13 17:15

#1410: Carol - Hi Steve

HI CAROL, BEING INVOLVED IN AGRICULTURE I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IT IS NOT YOU THE CATTLE WILL TAKE AN INTEREST IN BUT YOUR DOG.

AS THE CATTLE SHOULD NOT BE THERE, YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE TO DEMAND THE COUNCIL HAVE THEM REMOVED, I AM SURE THAT WAS STEVE AND VANESA'S REASONS ALSO, YOU WILL HAVE NO INSURRANCE COVER IN THE EVENT OF INJURY.

TONY BARNETT

#1413 Re: Re: Hi Steve

2011-09-13 17:17

#1411: - Re: Hi Steve

A VERY SILLY NOTION.

TONY BARNETT

#1414 Re:

2011-09-13 17:20

#1407: -

IF, YOUR POST'S ARE SERIOUS AND INTELECTUAL AND POSTED WITH A VIABLE IDENTIFIABLE NAME, THEN POLITE AND SERIOUS DEBATE CAN COMMENCE

TONY BARNETT

2011-09-13 17:54

#1416 Re:

2011-09-13 18:04

#1415: -

THE ILLEGALLY PLACED CATTLE ARE NOT UNDER CONTROL, THEY ARE NOT SUPERVISED, FARM DOGS AND WORKERS ARE INJURED DAILY, I HAVE EXPERIENCED THE SITUATION.

TONY BARNETT

#1417 Re:

2011-09-13 18:09

DOGS, LIKE THEIR OWNERS HAVE FREE ACCESS OVER COMMON LAND THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED BE ON LEADS, READ THE LAW ON COMMON LAND.

STEVE, IF THIS PETITION IS TO BE CONSTRUCTIVE, CAN WE HAVE THE NAMES OF THE PERSONS LISTED?

AS YOU ARE NOW AWARE, THE ACTIONS OF THE COUNCIL AND THE FARMER ARE ILLEGAL, THEREFORE THE CATTLE MUST BE REMOVED SO AS TO ALLOW THE INDIGINOUS PLANT LIFE TO ESTABLISH AND THE PUBLIC RIGHTS TO ENJOY THEIR LAWFUL ACCESS TO THE COMMON, SAFELY.

TONY BARNETT

01630 685164

Carol

#1418 Hi Tony

2011-09-13 18:28

You are the best person to ask this Question to: Where do you stand legally if you have a problem with the cattle,If you got injured by one surly they have been put there by who ever so are you covered if you have a running with them,or do you not have a leg to stand on.
What ever advice will be greatly recieved.
Thought some thing was going on yesterday 4 different vans all mending fencing.!
Tyre tracks all over common today that will not do any good at all!!!

#1419 Re: Hi Tony

2011-09-13 19:04

#1418: Carol - Hi Tony

YOUR COMMON IS WHAT IS IDENTIFIED AS A SECTION 45 OF THE 2006 COMMONS ACT"UNOWNED" ALTHOUGH YOU WILL OFTEN HEAR IN SOME CASES ALL COMMON LANDS HAVE OWNERS,NOT SO!

THE S 45 DENOTES THAT NO OWNERS COULD BE TRACED WHEN A SENSUS WAS CALLED FOR BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT.

THEREFORE WITHOUT GOING TO MUCH INTO THE LAW(I HAVE THAT IN COURT SHORTLY) THE CLAIMS BY WCC CANNOT BE PROVED, SO THE CATTLE ON THE COMMON IS AGAINST THE LEGISLATION AND SO ARE UNLAWFUL.

SHOULD YOU GET OR YOUR DOG SUSTAIN INJURY, YOU WILL HAVE A COSTLY JPOURNEY THROUGH THE COURTS, WCC HAVE NO PUBLIC LIABILITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE OWNERS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY LEGAL RIGHTS ON THE COMMON.

THE FARMER IS JUST AS GUILTY AS WCC, HE SHOULD HAVE MADE SEARCHES INTO THE CLAIMS BY WCC, SO HE WILL TRY TO DIVORCE HIMSELF FROM LIABILTY.

ALTHOUGH YOU MAY VIEW STEVE AND VANESSA'S ACTIONS STRONG, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GAIN JUSTICE, I AM INVOLVED WITH THEM BECAUSE I ADVISE THEM ON THE LAW, AND HOW TO CHALENGE WHAT REALLY ARE FRAUDULENT CLAIMS.

YOUR RIGHTS ARE TO APPLY FOR ACCESS TO; TITLE DEEDS, THE INSURANCE CERIFICATE, AND THE ACCOUNTS RELATING TO EXPENDITURE AND INCOMING, VANESSA HAS APPLIED FOR UPTO DATE RECORDS OF THE ACCOUNTS AND THE OTHER NAMED DOCUMENTS.

THIS COMMON BY HERITAGE IS YOURS AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC, IT IS A FREE PUBLIC AMENITY FOR AIR AND EXERCISE, TO PREVENT UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES LIKE WHAT YOU ARE NOW EXPERIENCING IS WELL WITHIN THE LAWS SET DOWN BY PARLIAMENTARY LEGISLATION, OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT BE INVOLVED AND NEITHER WOULD STEVE AND VANESSA.

TONY BARNETT

01630 685164

2011-09-13 21:30

Steve McCarron

#1421 Re:

2011-09-13 23:46

#1420: -

'So as the works been OKayed by the secretary of state for the environment, it's completely legal for the cattle to be there. After all theres no way that they'd sign off on work without checking legalities first?
Notices have been up for ages and there are instructions what to do about dog walking.
I wont be taking my dog up there until I've sussed out the cattle's movements and seen where their daily routine takes them. Only really a worry if calves are involved, but not that keen on cattle to be honest.'

1/ Secretary of states authority. trumped up, no authority, just psuedo legislative changes to enable land and cash grab. Protesters at Odiham common have resisted this sort of pretend conservation since 1995.

2/ Eventually, cattle do realise that barking dogs retreat when they are approached, this is when they are likeley to chase.  A cow can run faster than a sprinter, if your dog is on a lead, take it off and give it the hardest kick you can. If it cowers behind your legs, you are as good as dead or very seriously injured. If you are in a wheelchair, you will not be able to control your dog, if you have a push chair the same. To say there is no risk is a lie, there is a risk and a risk that should not be there.

3/ Instructions for dog owners have never historically been given for commons. They exist, as it is written for the express use of dog owners primarily. You should not have to "Suss out" the cattles movements and routine.

4/ Cows will chase dogs irispective of whether they have calves or not.

My friend is a livestock farmer, he has been so all his life. He has 550 cattle, 400 sheep, 100 goats and 50 pigs, most of his stock are rare breeds. It was him that gave me the advise on preserving your own life in a field of cattle interested in your dog.

Having spent a lot of time on his farm with my dogs, I have seen first hand cattle charging a dog, a whole herd can suddenley turn and to see a lurcher running for its life is a sobering experience. Cattle do not have to have calves.

I think you are in favour of the scheme and your end note that you are not that keen on cattle is an attempt to appear reasoned. As I have said, these sort of posts will be deleted, so goodbye.

Steve McCarron

#1422 Re: Hi Tony

2011-09-13 23:54

#1418: Carol - Hi Tony

Hi Carol, below is a post and below that is my reply, hope it is of some use to you. Steve

'So as the works been OKayed by the secretary of state for the environment, it's completely legal for the cattle to be there. After all theres no way that they'd sign off on work without checking legalities first?
Notices have been up for ages and there are instructions what to do about dog walking.
I wont be taking my dog up there until I've sussed out the cattle's movements and seen where their daily routine takes them. Only really a worry if calves are involved, but not that keen on cattle to be honest.'

1/ Secretary of states authority. trumped up, no authority, just psuedo legislative changes to enable land and cash grab. Protesters at Odiham common have resisted this sort of pretend conservation since 1995.

2/ Eventually, cattle do realise that barking dogs retreat when they are approached, this is when they are likeley to chase.  A cow can run faster than a sprinter, if your dog is on a lead, take it off and give it the hardest kick you can. If it cowers behind your legs, you are as good as dead or very seriously injured. If you are in a wheelchair, you will not be able to control your dog, if you have a push chair the same. To say there is no risk is a lie, there is a risk and a risk that should not be there.

3/ Instructions for dog owners have never historically been given for commons. They exist, as it is written for the express use of dog owners primarily. You should not have to "Suss out" the cattles movements and routine.

4/ Cows will chase dogs irispective of whether they have calves or not.

My friend is a livestock farmer, he has been so all his life. He has 550 cattle, 400 sheep, 100 goats and 50 pigs, most of his stock are rare breeds. It was him that gave me the advise on preserving your own life in a field of cattle interested in your dog.

Having spent a lot of time on his farm with my dogs, I have seen first hand cattle charging a dog, a whole herd can suddenley turn and to see a lurcher running for its life is a sobering experience. Cattle do not have to have calves.

I think you are in favour of the scheme and your end note that you are not that keen on cattle is an attempt to appear reasoned. As I have said, these sort of posts will be deleted, so goodbye.

Steve McCarron

#1423 Re:

2011-09-13 23:57

But there is a risk, introducing cattle to dog walking areas is increasing that risk. You do NOT keep yourself, or your dog safe by putting it on a lead when passing cattle.

Goodbye

2011-09-14 01:35

2011-09-14 11:34