Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Quoted post

#1435 Re: pretending to be someone else again. Tut , tut.

2011-09-14 21:13

#1434: Steve McCarron - pretending to be someone else again. Tut , tut.

Please forgive my dyslexia I work hard for it not to be an issue but sometimes I just can't help it, don't assume that because the spelling is out that people are not clever, Albert Einstein for example was a dyslexic so are you honestly going to tell me that because he could quite spell that he isn't clever.

The common as a whole might be underused given that it is a 90 hectares, but the spots in which you have been qouting as not having footpath erosion are quite clearly places that suffer from high public usage. You may not see masses of people but say one or two every 20 minutes and that will have an affect. Ask the warden without jumping in his face about how his work is illegal and they will tell you that its people that are causing the problem in the areas you've  pinpointed, given that I did and he was more than ammicable to explain it all.

Also in regard to Tony Barnett, if it is illegal for horse riders to go on why has this comments page dreamt up arguement that the new gates are a problem for inexperienced horse riders, surely if they are illegal then you should be happy they can't get in.

I also don't know who you think is pretending here or have you from what I can gather got the impression that im a member of the council or have some sort of employment from the council? Cause guess what I don't.

Replies

Steve McCarron

#1438 Re: Re: pretending to be someone else again. Tut , tut.

2011-09-14 23:20:17

#1435: - Re: pretending to be someone else again. Tut , tut.

If you read my reply I said you were clever.

Erosion is taking place on the least used areas.

Your right, I do not know who you are but you know who I am. I can say what I want and assume the worse if you make counter comments on this site, there are actors aplenty.

Your points of view are way out of kilter with the vast majority of public opinions.

One of our supporters Carol can vouch for my sanity, would you like to meet up and have a walk around the common.

Pleased to see your spelling is sorted out

Tel 01299 251 497

#1443 Re: Re: pretending to be someone else again. Tut , tut.

2011-09-15 12:18:31

I AM NOT ONE TO MAKE ANY REMARKS ABOUT A PERSONS APTITUDE, MY IN PUT INTO THIS PAGE IS BASED ON LAW, PARLIAMENTARY LEGISLATION TO WHICH I AM FAMIULAR, AND USE ON DAY TO DAY BASIS, I TOO CAN MISPELL WORDS, ANYONE CAN, BUT INTELEGENCE OF THE READER SHOULD BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE LINE OF ARGUMENT, ENOUGH SAID!

NOW MR GUEST, THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS PROVIDES THAT IT IS UNLAWFUL TOO; LIGHT FIRES, TOO CAMP AND TO ENTER ONTO AND OVER COMMON LAND BY CYCLE ANY MOTOR PROPELLED VEHICLE AND TO EXERCISE, TRAIN OR TO RIDE HORSES ONTO COMMON LAND.

BY NOT, DEMANDING FROM WCC PROOF OF OWNERSHIP, THEN YOUR ARGUMENT IS A PERSONAL ONE, IT IS ONE THAT YOU YOURSELF BELIEVE IN, WHICH I CAN ASSURE YOU IS INCORRECT.

THE ACCEPTANCE THAT HORSS MAY ENTER HARTLEBURY COMMON IS HEARSAY, THE COURTS, AT SOME STAGE WILL BE INVITED TO JUDGE ON THIS AND OTHER MATTERS SHOULD;SOMEONE GET INJURED BY A HORSE WHEN THE INJURED SEEK DAMAGES.

THE COURTS WILL ALSO BE GUIDED TO SECTIONS 47-1 AND 47-2 OF THE REPEAL OF THE ENCLOSURE ACT, THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MENTION OF THE GATES.

THE WARDEN? THIS IS A PERSON IMPOSED ON MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC BY WCC, HE HAS NO AUTHORITY ON THIS COMMON, WHICH WILL ALSO BE EXPOSED IN ANY COURT, THE COUNCIL HAVE NO JURISDICYION ON HARTLEBURY COMMON.

YOU MAY OF COURSE ARGUE WITH MY KNOWLEDGE, IN A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY IT IS YOUR RIGHTS, BUT SHOULD YOU GET INJURED BY "WALKING INTO ANY UNLAWFULLY PLACED IMPEDIMENT" OR FALL, SLIP ON ALTERED GROUND SURFACES, OR GET INJURED BY A HORSE OR CYCLE, I WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO CLAIM COMPENSATION FROM THE COUNCIL.

THEY ARE NOT INSURED, THEY HAVE NO PUBLIC LIABILITY IN PLACE.

TONY BARNETT

#1448 Re: Re: pretending to be someone else again. Tut , tut.

2011-09-15 16:04:08

MR GUEST,WWW.THISISSOUTHDEVON.CO.UK, THIS ATTACK WAS ON COMMON LAND, WITH GRAZING RIGHTS, HARTLEBURY COMMON HAS NO, GRAZING RIGHTS, THE FORMER WAS ABLE TO CLAIM, TRY CLAIMING OFF WCC

TONY BARNETT