Right to use sign language in educational programmes

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Right to use sign language in educational programmes.

Xavier Tam

2010-11-04 17:41

The (national) Sign is the mother tongue or the first language of the Deaf communities worldwide. We should preserve the rights to use the Sign.
nahum narayanan

#778 I love Sign Language

2010-11-05 14:12

I can not communication with my parents without sign language.
Antonio Amico

#779 LIS Forza Lingua Madre

2010-11-05 19:00

La Lingua dei Segni è anche la nostra Lingua Madre, oltre il dialetto siciliano... L'italiano è anche la mia lingua madre, ma resta sempre la LIS che fa parte della mia vita e del mio stile di vita!!!
FORZA LIS!!
Alex Curione de Barros

#780 respeito á língua e cultura

2010-11-06 13:53

Todos surdos devem ser respeitados de seus direitos linguísticos da sua língua, língua de sinais e cultura. Se não tiver língua que não existe cultura, então tem língua que existe cultura por isso surdo tem sua própria língua e sim existe cultura dos surdos. Lute pela consciência surda. Abraço
Piccigallo Francesco

2010-11-06 17:36

La lingua italiana (udenti) e la lingua dei segni italiana (sordi) sono di parità.
ROGER BENSON

#782 CAN YOU HEAR?

2010-11-07 18:45

HAND SIGN LANUAGE IS A VOICE TO THOSE DEAF.
WHO WOULD WANT TO HEAR WHAT ANOTHER HAS TO SAY?
Pamela Anfolsi

#783 everyone must have the right to communicate and express himself

2010-11-07 20:09

Important studies have proved that the sign language can help children deaf or with speech disorders to communicate since their first months of life. Oral language requires years of studies to be learnt from these children, who instead find easily to learn and reproduce signs. The sign language becomes their NATURAL LANGUAGE, helping them to express their needs and to establisg relationships since they are babies and untill they can learn how to speak/pronounce sounds. The sign language in schools would be the best support for them, making easier their learning and their interaction with hearing persons. Please don't let these children grow up without the chance to interact through a language, as everyone else do. Thanks.
Elisabetta Pernazza

#784 For children

2010-11-07 20:46

I would like that all children can study in a way that we can. Sign language is a real language, so we can use like it is.
Randall Perry

#785 Use of sign language in Educational Programmes

2010-11-07 20:49

I think sign language should be used in any type of programs where important information is to be distributed. I know that during the past elections, the people who wished for your votes probably did not bring along an interpreter for the Deaf community. Do they not think that we have a need to understand what they are saying, or do they just don't think there are enough Deaf voters to make a difference.

In educational situations the need for having an interpreter is very important for the Deaf comunity children so that they can learn as well.
Thimo Kleyboldt

2010-11-08 12:39

The resolutions of the 1880 Milan Congress were the beginning of the dark Stone Age for the Deafs. Now let us start our new area with Flower Power Deafs!
Okan Seese

#787 Without sign language, there is no spoken language!

2010-11-08 15:45

I love Sign Language!
Sign Language is my Life!
Sign language is a key figure in Unversium for all language!
Andreas Unruh

2010-11-08 16:08

Recht auf Gebärdensprache in pädagogischen Programmen verwenden
Soraya Fonseca de Albuquerque

#789 Direitos Humanos

2010-11-09 01:26

O envolvimento em momentos históricos como este são de responsabilidade de todos(as). Esta é uma luta pelos Direitos Humanos!
Pier Paolo Occulto

#790 ICED

2010-11-09 03:31

a secondo mio parere e di favorevole all'abolizione della risoluzione del congresso di Milano nel 1880. per i vari motivi di sofferenza di un bimbo sordo a questo punto viene cancellato per tanti anni la cultura e la lingua de segni della propia identita sorda nei paesi del mondo. ora dobbiamo continuare la forza di liberare gli ostaggi di tantissimo periodo.
Pier Paolo Occulto

#791 ICED

2010-11-09 03:34

according to my opinion and supported the abolition of the resolution of the Congress of Milan in 1880. for the various causes of suffering of a deaf child at this point is cleared for many years, the culture and language identity propia de signs of the deaf in the world. now we must continue the strength to free the hostages of a lot of time.
celia denis

#792 Lengua De Señas...

2010-11-09 04:40

Todos a favor de la Lengua De Señas!!
QUAZZICO VINCENZO

#793 LIS IN ITALIA

2010-11-09 20:58

POSSIBILE KE L'ITALIA DEVE SEMPRE DORMIRE? FIRMATE PER FARE DIVETARE LA LIS UNA VERA LINGUA VALIDA A TUTTI GLI EFFETTI....W LA LIS
Denise Silvestri

#794 Sobre Direito Surdez...

2010-11-10 02:14

Concordo vocês porque surdo tem uma lingua propria Lingua Brasileira de Sinais (LIBRAS), mas não é gestual. é original Lingua, nossos mãos falam em sinais, nos olhos saõ visuais trabalham bastante, mas nao é ouvinte.Principal os olhos trabalham porque visual. Por isso ouvinte usa orelha p ouvir/escutar bastante, boca é labial. Diferente nos, diferença!!!!
João Paulo da Silva

#795 Direito de usar língua de sinais nos programas educacionais

2010-11-10 05:47

Os surdos precisam ser respeitados e os seus direitos devem ser garantidos. Sou a favor dessa petição e acredito que os surdos ainda tem muito a conquistar. Por exemplo, se eles tem direito a intérprete em sala de aula, por que tem que realizar prova em língua portuguesa? Por que não há uma valorização maior da avaliação dos conceitos aprendidos pelos surdos e sua avaliação na própria língua de sinais?
Babyaz

#796 Respect and Communicaton, right to use sign language!!!

2010-11-10 18:28

This petition are very important!
KARINE VIEIRA DA ROCHA

#797 SURDOS

2010-11-10 23:44

PELO DIREITO AO USO DA LÍNGUA DE SINAIS!!
Dammrich Andrea

2010-11-13 20:44

In Germany deaf pupel do not have the right to learn in sign language.it depands on each tacher to educate in DGS or not.i think deaf pupel do not have a chance to pick up the staff say hve to learn without DGS
Luigina Goroni

#799 integrazione a 360°

2010-11-14 11:58

Sto frequentando un corso molto impegnativo come assistente alla comunicazione per bambini sordi e nonostante gli impegni che ho di lavoro, di famiglia, e altro, le 500 ore di corso mi hanno dato la possibilità di conoscere il mondo della sordità.
Ringrazio le persone sorde che generose mi hanno aiutato e conto, per il prossimo futuro, di poter lavorare tutti insieme per migliorare la qualità della loro e della mia stessa vita.
Paul Pinson

#800 Out of Sign Language not to save / Hors de la Langue des Signes point de Salut

2010-11-15 00:35

A first language is learned naturally and not by the re education (a shame since the child would be without language) and Deaf regardless of the degree of hearing loss sign language is the only one they can acquire naturally as any human being, and thus turning on their brains with new neural connections ... and also the development of memory ...
The concept of a first language should be used instead of mother language.

Une langue première s'apprend naturellement et non pas par le ré éducation ( un comble dans la mesure où l'enfant serait sans langue) et pour les Sourds indépendamment de leur degré de surdité la Langues des Signes est la seule qu'ils peuvent acquérir naturellement comme n'importe quel être humain, et, donc de mettre en marche leur cerveau avec de nouvelles connections de neurones... et aussi le développement de la mémoire...
Le concept de langue première devrait être utiliser à la place de langue maternelle.