Luclay Clayton Misoya robbed off Victory

Quoted post

ZZZZZ

2011-08-05 14:10

Our fight is with Mnet, Endemol & the Big Brother Show not with Nigeria or Wendall. I know when you are angry you tend to lash out at anyone. Mnet, Endemol & Big Brother needs to explain to us how the voting system works and perhaps should consider changing the voting system. I feel individual votes, and not country votes should be counted. For example if we as South Africans & Botswana voted for Clayton. but I'm pretty sure he had votes from Angola, Rest of Africa & Ghana, it is just that Karen had majority votes. Now Wendall on the other heard votes from Zambia, Namimbia, Zimbabwe & Kenya (one thing must be remembered is that all three countries Zambia, Kenya & Namimbia had already lost their representative & most probably had lost interest in the show so did not vote as much). Now looking at all these facts I feel the voting system should be changed because its unfair for someone who has lots of votes but all failed to gain majority with country votes not win. It is a fact Luclay had more individual votes than Wendall & Mnet cant even deny that.

Replies

Fanny May

#140 Re:

2011-09-19 18:12:31

#96: ZZZZZ -

They should do the voting by having the evicted guest vote for the winner. That works just fine in the USA Big Brother