Please give a legit explanation why team Thailand lost two points and does not allow substitutions s

/ #13067

2016-05-19 15:39

This is definitely a dirty match! We all know that this is an important match to both teams! Referees should not whistle the match in such unjustifiable way! Two free points awarded to the opponent in the crucial final set was a very wrong judgement! More important, it is a poor idea to use the new tablet system in the Olympics Qualification Tournament without enough time for testing. This is a big tournament for the sportmen to chase their Olympics dream and all the coaches in the tournament faced obstacles to use the system, this ruined the consistency of the match and affected the players! I can't find any reasons for the referee not allowed the team to do substitution since the tablet was not functioning well! Everyone in the world see the tears and disappointment of the Thai team and we watch a dirty match and an unjustiable match! Watching the Thai team for more than ten years, we would like to thank the Thai volleyball team for showing their spirit and I do learn a lot from the players! I know this might be the last chance for the veteran players to fight for a ticket to the games, we support the Thai team forever! The FIVB owns the Thai and the fellow volleyball supporters an explanation and suggestions to avoid unlawful judgement in the future! A wholehearted volleyball fan from HK