Reinstatement of Dean Branco and O'shell

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Reinstatement of Dean Branco and O'shell.

2015-10-04 17:56

If he didn't restrain then it wouldn't have happened but he did so that happen it's not their fault. That kid should have did what he was suppose to. 

2015-10-04 18:51

I think the teachers were in an impossible situation. They had to restrain a noncooperative kid with a history of trouble at school. The kids tried to pull/ jerk away from the adults instead of being cooperative. I believe that is how he injured his arm.

2015-10-05 01:56

With certain behaviors comes risks.... Dare to be completely out of control to the point of having to be subdued then something bad can/is going to happen....
James 1:19

2015-10-05 05:27

J. Branco loves these kids, many of them are at a disadvantage and that's why he is there for them. I have been a witness first hand to his character, long before this incident, I have seen his joy at their success, and deep sorrow when they suffer. These kids need him because they KNOW he genuinely cares for them. To let one bad moment destroy their relationship would do only more harm to the kids because Coach Branco has a calling. He stayed there when opportunities arose elsewhere because he knew the kids didn't have anyone else to encourage and support them like he does outside of their own family. He followed his heart. He does not deserve to be a target of animosity, especially from those who don't know him. To those that do know him, you already know what I say is true! Coach Branco is a shining light for these children, an example of the highest ideals, and they know it, just like I do.

IMO

#30 Re:

2015-10-05 12:44

#6: -  

The kid's ethnicity does not matter and should not be focused on. It's unfortunate that the kid was injured during the diffusing of the situation but the focus should remain on the fact of the kid being combative, hitting the teachers and endangering himself and others. Please be careful as to NOT turn this into something it should not be about. 

2015-10-05 14:19

I've known Bob O'shell for 10 years. He is a stand up guy and his work ethic is Topnotch!

2015-10-05 20:36

I read an article a few days ago online written by action news in Jacksonville. The article stated that the boy's  arm was broken during the incident.     A student  saw this boy in school today. He was not only not in a cast but he also was not using his sling any longer that he used the first day after the incident.   When asked why he was not wearing his sling he replied "I don't always have to wear it."  Wow....

2015-10-06 04:02

I signed it because I know they are great teachers and they were both doing their jobs. Our teachers don't get credit for what they have to deal with on a daily basis. If parents would show their children repect to their elders then there wouldn't be any problems, but children follow in their parents footsteps on how to treat people.

#34 Re: Re: Re:

2015-10-06 12:33

#35 Re: please be joking

2015-10-07 14:16

#7: -  

do you even have a brain? The kid is a little punk and they had to use force to stop him from something that he could have just avoided all in all by not being a stupid idiot.

2015-10-08 19:59

Because I don't want hem to be fired they are all great coaches and deans

2015-10-09 01:19

Because these are three fine men and would never hurt any child.

#38 Re: Re:

2015-10-09 01:33

#25: anon - Re:  

All the young boy had to do was just do has he was told. But instead getting rude and cocky is not and should not be tolerated  in the school  system .I think the parents should be charged with letting there child talk to adults the way they do. Children now days are so disrespectful that it make me want to slap the parents for letting their children talk the way they do. All disrespectful  children  needs to have there rear end beat. Maybe then there wouldn't  be as many  thugs. 

#39 Re: Re:

2015-10-09 02:43

#25: anon - Re:  maybe if he's parents were raising a young man instead of a future inmate the results would have be different

2015-10-13 01:37

I did this so we can get them back